JOIN OUR TEAM!
CMMS has a team of dedicated, experienced, honest, and customer-oriented employees. Its employees are given opportunities to improve their skills through training and are always eager to learn new technologies and methodologies to improve customer experience.
At Custom Machine and Mechanical Services we train, trust and empower our employees to help them achieve their professional goals which in turn makes us grow together. CMMS takes great pride in the work our employees deliver to our customers.
Since at CMMS we make quality a top priority, we are looking for people who are energetic, committed, a team player, a troubleshooter, and who really wants to be part of a great team!
Now Hiring Full time: Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
CNC Machinist with Programming Experience
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machine accordingly
- Set up machinery to successfully conduct the run as specified
- Conduct all programming as required while checking the machinery is in good order before setting up
- Prepare and operate CNC machine to perform task such as drilling, grinding, and milling
- Ability to read technical drawing and set up machine accordingly to blueprint
- Translate instruction into computer command so the machine can perform the correct function.
- Supervise the machine while they perform the task and make any necessary adjustment to produce result
- Inspect and measure finished product and compare them with requirement to determine they met all specification
- Perform all necessary machine maintenance and use equipment
- Perform all necessary machine maintenance and maintain cleanliness within the area of responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve problem with machine as they arise
- Available to work overtime during busy seasons
Manual Machinist with Line Boring Experience for Onsite Projects
Custom Machine and Mechanical service Ltd is looking for a Manual Machinist with Line Boring Experience for Onsite Projects.
The Machinist will have extensive experience line-boring and other portable machine operations. Requires the ability to plan jobs, design and prepare job specific tooling, and work extended hours while onsite. Experience with bore welding equipment is an asset.
Work Remotely: No
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.